We, at James & Parlange Law, PLLC, know how to skillfully and ethically direct you through the complexities associated with business law and business transactions. This may include forming a company as a sole proprietorship, corporation, partnership, or limited liability company, providing advice on business ventures, reviewing and analyzing contacts, negotiating on your behalf with other companies or individuals or other business matters.
With honesty and skill, we can assist you in complex business, commercial, or corporate matters, giving you the confidence to move forward in your business ventures, knowing that we have established the proper safeguards against conceivable risks, uncertainties and potential liabilities. We are here as your advocates to provide you with the guidance you need.
Our expertise is unique, making us qualified to effectively handle your case while offering you invaluable resources proven to help you succeed.
We can help you with all your personal or business law needs, including:
Drafting and Reviewing Contracts and Agreements
· Partnership Contracts
· Employment Contracts
· Independent Contractor Agreements
· Confidentiality/ Nondisclosure Agreements
· Non-compete Agreements
· Commercial Leases
· Purchase and Sale Agreements
· Third-party Agreements
· Master Service Agreements
· Licensing Agreements
· Materialmen’s Liens
Forming, developing, and successfully operating your business
· Business entity selection, business formation and operations
· Governance for corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships
· Mergers, acquisitions and sales of businesses and business assets
· Risk assessment and minimization
Disputes, Defects, Damages and Defenses
· Personal injury and property damage claims defense
· Construction defects and other construction disputes
· First party insurance coverage disputes
· Commercial real estate litigation
· Breach of contract disputes with clients or suppliers
· Business dissolutions and partnership disputes
· Dispute resolution of corporate or tort issues through negotiation, mediation, arbitration or civil litigation
Call our law firm at 281-358-8836 or reach us online through our contact form. You will get competent advice in all your matters, whether it’s estate planning and probate, family law, business law, real estate, oil and gas, lawsuits, or personal injury.